We are looking for an experienced ODM Developer for our client based out of London, UK. The ideal candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of IBM’s ODM and needs to be extremely familiar with IBM’s BPM suite. Needs to have a proven track-record of successful implementations in different industry verticals. You need to have prior experience in terms of developing comprehensive ODM solutions and should be adept at working according to various Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) such as Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM). You need to possess exceptional communication skills as you would be interacting with the development team and the business stakeholders during every step of the process.
- Be aware of the latest industry standards for Enterprise level implementation of IBM’s BPM and ODM.
- Communicate with the business users and the software architect to fully understand the scope and the requirement of the project.
- Should be highly analytical and needs to be able to break down complex business processes into key modules and establish an accurate dependencies between the various modules.
- Needs to be responsible for making a smooth transition of ODM processes from the development to the production environment.
- Needs to monitor and maintain the health of the processes, once it is released to production. Critical issues needs to be documented and communicated in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate should have the following credentials:
- Should have 2 – 3 years of hand-on experience with IBM’s ODM. Exposure to WODM of JRules/ILOG will be a huge plus!
- Should be extremely familiar with BPM concepts
- Should have experience working in different SDLC patterns such as Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM). Possessing relevant certification will be a huge plus!
- Should be familiar with testing and version control tools.
- Needs to have really strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Needs to be extremely familiar with J2EE, Java and Eclispe.
- Needs to be highly proficient in Spring, Hibernate and web services.
- Familiarity with Websphere and JBoss will be a huge plus.
- A degree in Engineering or Computer Science will put the candidate at a significant advantage.
- Qualified candidates would be remunerated at GBP 12 per hour.
- Mileage allowances will be offered to those candidates whose daily commute is over 30 miles. (round trip)